September 2, 2010

Kuwait Donor Conference plans

Khartoum - Zuleikha Abdul Raziq
The Presidential Advisor, Dr. Mustafa Osman Ismail, has affirmed that east Sudan obtains tremendous wealth and potentialities that can make a change and a qualitative shift if they are exploited.

Addressing a meeting for briefing on the ongoing preparations for the Donors' conference for East Sudan, scheduled for next November in Kuwait, Dr. Ismail lauded East Sudan Agreement which focused on the development and stability of east Sudan.
 

He said that all the arrangements were finalized for establishment of the projects through funding from the donors in the fields of services development.
 

The Director General of East Sudan Development Fund, Engineer Abu-Obieda Duj, affirmed completion of the arrangements for implementing development and investment projects at a cost of three billion US dollars for the three states of east Sudan. 

As reported in Sudan Vision


1 comment:

Urgent Loan said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.