December 1, 2010

What Canada said

Mr. President, thank you very much.

I want also to express our appreciation for the organization of this conference by the Government of Kuwait and also to give our congratulations to all participants because a good conference is also the conference of the participants.

Canada also welcomes strongly the new policy established by the Government of Sudan to allow visiting the east Sudan without requiring any permits.

I had the pleasure to visit two states last week, and congratulate personally two of the Governors, and to  congratulate also the third governor, the governor of Port Sudan this morning.

That will a great advantage for any of us to increase our contributions in the east Sudan.

Canada has an approach of all of Sudan in cooperations since the first conference of 2005 in Olso.

Canada has a full commitment to $100 million a year in cooperation with Sudan and that will continue with the same level of commitment over the next few years.

We have already projects in the east of Sudan in the order of $6 million a year.

Projects in the [areas] of DDR,  (for the demobilization) and also land mines, education, health and water.

We work also very closely with many of our sisters trying to focus on the development of women in the east Sudan.

In the next future we expect then we will be able to invest a maybe a litttle bit more again. In the east Sudan we have a new project, but the average is $6 million a year, with a strong commitment to eventually do more for east Sudan.

Transcribed from Session 1, 74 minute mark.

1 comment:

Urgent Loan said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.